Thursday, July 24, 2008

i am me...

well..here its go...i wana start again...i wanted to know myself better than anyone else do...
now i am a quite an active girl but less to speak with other people...only speak whenever there was a need...
i want to be more matured...people around me...plezz be with me....
papa..
i love u so much...u r my hero whenever i was sad...u always wipe my tears...i wana stay close 2 u..
mama....
i love u 2 so much....i cant live without u...i wana b with u...u r my strength and my all...
ijul & ijal...
sis love both of u so much....be a good person...take a good care of papa n mama...make them hapy n proud 4 having both of u with them...dont make them sad...plezz
and for him...
u will always be the only one in my heart forever....
never b replaced...
and forever be in my heart....
plezz Allah give me a chance to make all of my beloved people happy...so dat when i was gone..they will neva forget me...even 4 a second...

0 Comments: